Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sexy, Flirty Lingerie...

Mom asked me to get a few sexy lingerie to enhance my marriage. Haha.. yeah, you are right, my mom is pretty open-minded about these things. In fact, she told me she's got me a sexy nightie from the Vietnam trip.

While I will be home end of the month to look at the nightie she bought, I saw some sexy Flirty Lingerie online. The very first impression is good, I have never seen such a wide variety of flirty lingerie. :-)

I am not into G-string and too sexy stuffs, but I am especially attracted to the sexy long hair wig (to make myself a blonde, perhaps? :-p); butterfly tattoo for lower back, and the sexy tube top. :-)

But for those into really flirty types, there are dozens of design for you to choose.

Perhaps, it's time mom stop worrying about my lingerie. :-)

2 lil' thoughts:

rayder on 12:14 PM said...

While looking for bikinis online, you might have come across various bikini stores that promise attractive bikinis at cheap prices but as you buy bikini from the online shop you may come to known that the product that is delivered to you is not a genuine one. All the bikini stores operating online are not authentic bikini sellers and hence before you purchase bikini over the internet, you should verify and obtain accurate information on whether it is a genuine bikini store.

qualitycartridge on 9:04 AM said...

I have visited your site this is a great site.

 

Little World Of Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates